Saturday, October 5, 2013

On to Council

This week felt very long and tiring. Our plans were due on Tuesday afternoon but never arrived and there was a lot of backwards and forwards with our CLO due to mistakes. I can't say it was a pleasant week. Neither my partner or I like confrontation (we don't even argue with each other!) but we have had to be a bit pushy. I've felt a liitle bad for it, but finally yesterday we got a correct set of plans and a contract amendment for our stacker doors.

Yesterday was a good day all around. I've been completing my masters degree over the past two years and attended my graduation ceremony. After the ceremony I took out my phone to take a photo and saw a message from MDJ saying that our plans had been sent to council! So now we wait and hope that council are kind to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment