Thursday, December 19, 2013

Framework continues

Today was a very productive day and when we got home from work we were surprised to see the tradies still working after 5.30! Tomorrow will be the day the roof framework goes on I think because pretty much all of the walls are complete. We were SO excited to see the framework for our fireplace! It's going to be amazing (if I don't say so myself!). 

One little thing we noticed is that the bathroom door is on back to front so it walks into the shower... We might casually mention that to the guys tomorrow before they get too far along! 

The photos I took today are a bit dull as it was getting dark when we went by the block.

Here is the fireplace and picture recess above it. (I'm literally bouncing and clapping my hands at this). This is shaping up to be my favourite room.

         

   Front entry and hall (not sure how I managed to shoot this on an angle)

                            

Main bath 

                            

From the front. 

       


No comments:

Post a Comment