Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eaves and Gyprock

Wow today was a productive one! The carpenters worked until late this afternoon and got through a huge amount. Our eaves are now complete and more work has been done on our timber poles on the facade. There is still one more 'box' to fit on the columns which I am guessing they install over the top of the brickwork.  

                     
                     
     

I am in love with the urban one silver bricks and so happy with our choice in this range.  

Today all of the gyprock was delivered and I was stunned when I saw that gyprocking has started on the ceiling! It is strange looking up and not seeing into the roof but the high ceilings are lovely and tall. The pace has been fantastic so far, hopefully they keep moving quickly to lock up :)

     
                    
 

3 comments:

  1. great progress! gosh I hope we're in by April. I have been going through everyone's blogs and looks like around 8 weeks from gyprock completion to keys, wooohooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our build - 14 weeks from plastering!

      Delete
  2. I hope we will be in by then too :D What on earth are we going to do with our time once the houses are built haha! I've been watching the block and getting too many ideas for decorating when we are in - now where's that money tree!

    ReplyDelete